Skip to main content

Cinnamon Chasers - Luv Deluxe (Music Video)

Check it out !! This is super cool MV. I love the perspective of camera ! nice song & nice editing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The reflection of beauty set 2

A Rainy Day ! Last Monday, I had shooting scene with alison . OMG!!! I really like her look, and she's a really cute gal. I was so excited to shoot her on that day. However, the weather was so bad because it was raining after i started shooting. T_T OMG!!! Actually, I was despair T_T So i think about this song ! Raindrops keep fallin' on my head And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed Nothin' seems to fit Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin' So I just did me some talkin' to the sun And I said I didn't like the way he got things done Sleepin' on the job Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin' But there's one thing I know The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me Raindrops keep fallin' on my head But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red Cryin's not for me 'Cause I'm never gonna stop the...

DUSKtillDAWN

My  work at Thai X Port tcdc workshop with P'Tim Punsiri   Special thanks   Shin as a model Som as a stylish P'Muay as a hair style and make up Ti as my best assistant   super thanks K.Kate for Dusktilldawn Autumn/Winter 13-14 collection and K.Orn for helping to contact K.Kate

Love autumn season...Momiji @Kyoto

The best place to see the beautiful autumn colors ever in Kyoto!   I really love the Hogonin Temple gardens that are packed with momiji. Momiji are all brilliant shades of red and yellow. sooooooo pretty nice view to see the color leaves here. Camera:  Fuji X100