Skip to main content

The reflection of beauty set 2

A Rainy Day !

Last Monday, I had shooting scene with alison . OMG!!! I really like her look, and she's a really cute gal. I was so excited to shoot her on that day. However, the weather was so bad because it was raining after i started shooting. T_T OMG!!! Actually, I was despair T_T
So i think about this song !

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
And just like the guy whose feet are too big for his bed
Nothin' seems to fit
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

So I just did me some talkin' to the sun
And I said I didn't like the way he got things done
Sleepin' on the job
Those raindrops are fallin' on my head, they keep fallin'

But there's one thing I know
The blues they send to meet me won't defeat me
It won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head
But that doesn't mean my eyes will soon be turnin' red
Cryin's not for me
'Cause I'm never gonna stop the rain by complainin'
Because I'm free
Nothin's worryin' me

ha ha feeling better ;D




Special Thanks......
Alison... she's a really nice model
Som... she's the great costume designer and stylist. ;D
Check them out !!!




Comments

Jeff Dojillo said…
nice color pallet note! i enjoy the vignetting alot!

Good job.
Unknown said…
Thanks P'Jeff ;D
You're my number 1 fanclub lol
Crystal Natsuko said…
wow! these are pretty, I like Allison's look too, she's very classic :) I like how you used the water reflection and your use of the theme 'raindrops'!
Unknown said…
Thanks Crystal ;D

Popular posts from this blog

Fashion Shooting at The Chapel of the Chimes

These are my fashion series from photo illustration class. Special thanks : Crystal Natsuko -- I was so lucky that I found her in the library on that day. She's a cool model, and I would like to work with her again. Som Amphinat -- She is a fashion student in AAU, and she is my clothing design and my stylist. Thanks a lot though ! Love her clothing design We helped each other a lot in this project, so we can make it work na som !!! and it's worth a try ;D I really love this my project. ;D My concept is this girl looking for someone who will never come back to her.

Cherry Blossom Festival

Sa-Ku-Ra ....... Sa-Ku-Ra..... I heard this song that got stuck in my head LOL I and Jeff went to Japan town by chance, and we didn't know about Cherry Blossom Festival on that day. So we stopped by.... eating mochi ice-cream LOL very yummy haha.... I had so much fun with Jeff on that day ;D wanna see more my Polaroid stuffs check my polanoid website .

Alice in Waterland by Elena Kalis

Check this website http://www.yatzer.com/1886_alice_in_waterland_by_elena_kalis I think these photographs are amazing and stunning for me. I love the way that Elena present her Alice in Waterland idea is very unique. Love her work !!!