Skip to main content

Fashion Shooting at The Chapel of the Chimes

These are my fashion series from photo illustration class.

Special thanks :
Crystal Natsuko -- I was so lucky that I found her in the library on that day. She's a cool model, and I would like to work with her again.

Som Amphinat -- She is a fashion student in AAU, and she is my clothing design and my stylist. Thanks a lot though ! Love her clothing design

We helped each other a lot in this project, so we can make it work na som !!! and it's worth a try ;D
I really love this my project. ;D

My concept is this girl looking for someone who will never come back to her.



Comments

Crystal Natsuko said…
yes, I also felt something about going to the library that day, and felt it is special that we met! I think it was destiny too. Anytime you need me for a project let me know :)
alison kranz said…
the light is so beautiful. gorgeous gorgeous shots. i've always wanted to go to the chapel of the chimes, but i've only been to the outside when it is closed. i hope we can work together soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Cherry Blossom Festival

Sa-Ku-Ra ....... Sa-Ku-Ra..... I heard this song that got stuck in my head LOL I and Jeff went to Japan town by chance, and we didn't know about Cherry Blossom Festival on that day. So we stopped by.... eating mochi ice-cream LOL very yummy haha.... I had so much fun with Jeff on that day ;D wanna see more my Polaroid stuffs check my polanoid website .

Alice in Waterland by Elena Kalis

Check this website http://www.yatzer.com/1886_alice_in_waterland_by_elena_kalis I think these photographs are amazing and stunning for me. I love the way that Elena present her Alice in Waterland idea is very unique. Love her work !!!